Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JaYNe RULES.... ... the ToiLET.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
// between angels. insert img src before /div.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


* JaYNe *
17 Jan
Twenty 6
HMPS | SNGS | NJC | NTU


* Craze *
KickBoxing
Hip-hop dancing
Jogging
Piyogilates
Wii
PSP
DS
Sophie Kinsella
Health Magz
Newsweek
Guys who look good in PINK



* Wishes *
White Honda FIT
Waffle maker
Lasik
An Enormous House



* Goals *
Full Marathon
Masters in anything
Thread Water
Park a car



* Reads *

Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Monday, September 12, 2005

 

~ Angels... I see them! ~


Everytime I am stranded in the midst of heavy rain, an Angel will appear right before me!

And they actually live in MY BLOCK!

Was waiting for bus 806 when it started pouring cows and pigs all of a sudden! Tmd, wth. I was already disappointed that I can't go jogging in the drizzle and lao tian had to even stop me from going home. Holding on to the faith that my guardian angels will never forsake me, I anticipated anxiously for a familiar face to emerge on the bus. And VoiLA! Heh heh. My neighbour appeared and flashed me a quick smile before moving to the back of the bus. I noticed she was carrying a sling bag - the kind that looks like an umbrella is contained in it- and then I started smirking. :)))

As the bus came to a halt at our stop, she got off in a huff and puff and braved the rain without an umbrella! i was totally devastated. What's going to happen to my new suit and new bag?! damn. I was about to dig for my hp and cry out to my mum for help... when I heard an angelic voice.

"I can share my umbrella with you..."

I paused and looked up. There she was with an endearing smile and a light glowing all around her. Thank you so much Eileen, for extending a warm hand in my times of desperation! Awww... =)

Xiang dang nian...

That was way back in sec4- the age when you'll never want to be seen carrying an umbrella for fear of being labelled as displaying auntish behavior. The rain was pouring madly and I was feeling totally cold, hungry and lonely. There was no way I could run home without getting my stuff drenched. I wanted to go home sooo badly... =(( and Angel No. 1 appeared! Her name is Rashida and she offered to shelter me home. So so kind of her! We have been friends ever since and her cousins later on became my students when I was relief-teaching in Huamin. What a wonderful world!

I'm definitely an advocate of confucius but I sometimes feel that Angels have been faithfully watching over me! Are these angels only exclusive to me? Have you ever felt that way too?

That actually happened as I was returning home after the Tony Buzan Seminar today. Was the emcee for the event and had to read a long long script of Buzan's credentials- that only confirmed the massive amount of money he's earning. I mean he has travelled to over 72 countries and written 92 books! I don't think I can even recite any 72 countries in the world and doubt if I've ever read 92 books all my life. I am totally inspired to invent an original idea, then travel all around the world to pass on my learnings! Hmm... like what can i invent?

I've been wrenching my brain and not a single idea surfaced. Buzan's right. A child scores an average of 92/100 for creativity whereas an average adult scores less than 10.


My favourite riddle of the day...

"If a frog falls down a fifty-foot well and has to climb his way out, making three feet of progress every day, but slipping back two feet every night, in how many days will he escape?"


--- Adapted from The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason

I thought it sounded really familiar and juvenile. But I got it totally wrong.
Post your answers in the comments section! =)

Direct Link to this Post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com @ 11:49 PM

0 . . Comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home