Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JaYNe RULES.... ... the ToiLET.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
// between angels. insert img src before /div.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


* JaYNe *
17 Jan
Twenty 6
HMPS | SNGS | NJC | NTU


* Craze *
KickBoxing
Hip-hop dancing
Jogging
Piyogilates
Wii
PSP
DS
Sophie Kinsella
Health Magz
Newsweek
Guys who look good in PINK



* Wishes *
White Honda FIT
Waffle maker
Lasik
An Enormous House



* Goals *
Full Marathon
Masters in anything
Thread Water
Park a car



* Reads *

Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Sunday, October 16, 2005

 

~ Wild Plums on MY HAIR ~


Wild plums
WILD PLUMS! That's a very pretty name for my NEW and Very Vibrant hair colour! I've also gotten a nice slanted fringe - the super Jap, wide-eyed girl girl look! AND from now on, everyone will know me as the-jane-with-the-shiny-and-stylish-hair. * SMIRKS and DROOLS*

Right enough of crap.

Here's the honest story.

Turns out that the colour I did at Chapter 2 less than 3 months ago was exactly the kind that I didn't want- the brown and yellow tones.

Like you know, sunlight-deprived grass. Or maybe a stack of hay fits the description too.


OK, this picture was taken on a really good hair day so my hair doesn't look that much like a seasoned broom, which it is totally capable of doing on a regular bad hair day. Bloody chapter 2. I still remember that fatal day when I entered the shop with a dull yellowish coloured hair and specifically told the hairdresser at C2 I hated my yellowish tones and wanted a honey brown and orangey technical colour.

And so I ended up having more yellowish hair than ever.

WTH.

The hairdresser then patched everything up with copper red. Looked alright initially but finally after like 2 months,

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

It was still very very YELLOW.

I mean what worse can happen really. Very dry, yellow hair coupled with yellow-based skin tone. Gosh I look damn sick can. As in ill lar.

So off to Kimage @ Funan I went last Friday and met Erwin, a highly recommended stylist at cozycot . He was confident yet meticulous. Every stroke was firm yet gentle. Aww... Haha.. sounds like quite a tough act that he put up. The jap and girlgirl slanted fringe was seriously unplanned for. Erwin and I were trying desperately to cover a balding spot that had sprouted where my hair parting was. And to quote myself, I told him to 'Sui bian. As long as my balding spot is well-hidden, I'm a happy girl.'

So I went to office the next day putting on my best wide-eyed jap girl look. As if the new jap look was all intended. Maybe I was meant to have a jap girl look. Cos at least 10 people said that my hair looked really good and they wanted to do a similar colour as well! Well, except for a negative comment or two commenting that I looked like an elf. But well, that can't be considered an entirely negative comment, can it? And the comment was 50% based on the green elf-y cardingan I was wearing that day.

I am (by large) a happy girl.

!!!

Direct Link to this Post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com @ 11:06 PM

7 . . Comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


7 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Le Learn said…

    sibei hiao...

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are u sure the plum color will stay? not that i'm siding chapter 2... all the best...

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger JayNe said…

    HIAO?

    ME? HIAO?

    *rolls eyes*

    That must be the understatement for the whole of this FY man.

    *smirks*

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger JayNe said…

    IT WILL STAY!!!


    THE WILD PLUMS ARE HERE TO STAAAAY!!!









    I sure hope so. *fingers crossed*

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    UUUHUUU. HIYA. hahaha. aye! how come u never leave comment in my blog one lor. i keep leaving u comments leh. MISS LEE. my amaths how?? die already lor. hahaha

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dun worry.. even your wild plum dun stay.. u still have your BERRY GOOD MIX ma... good enough to substitude your wild plum.. heh heh

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger JayNe said…

    keke. eh this reminds me. i haven't tried my BERRY GOOD MIX! (it's a mix of healthy raisins, cranberries and wolfberries) *drools*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home