Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JaYNe RULES.... ... the ToiLET.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
// between angels. insert img src before /div.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


* JaYNe *
17 Jan
Twenty 6
HMPS | SNGS | NJC | NTU


* Craze *
KickBoxing
Hip-hop dancing
Jogging
Piyogilates
Wii
PSP
DS
Sophie Kinsella
Health Magz
Newsweek
Guys who look good in PINK



* Wishes *
White Honda FIT
Waffle maker
Lasik
An Enormous House



* Goals *
Full Marathon
Masters in anything
Thread Water
Park a car



* Reads *

Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

~ Ettusias Makeover Workshop Part 2 ~

Oh man I feel so thin.

Just went for the free yoga lesson @ Yishun Park. Heh heh. That must be the best thing that's happening in my neighbourhood. Free fun effective yoga lessons daily from 830am-10am! OK the only drawback is, you do it in the park. Which means that it's sunny and of cos there'll be like loads of ants and other kakas crawling onto your mat. Eeeks! But other than that, it's wonderful! Even the crowd is great- all aunties. You know how caring and helpful aunties are. Though they are all ten times more flexible than I am, they're never yaya about it. That's so nice. I always feel at ease among aunties. Awwww.

Eh I think I'm really exhibiting symptoms of pre-mature auntish behavior.
- I carry an umbrella when it’s sunny
- I hang my bag on my bent elbow
- I join aunties for free yoga lessons
- I like to draw a tail at the tip of my eyeliner
- NTUC, Shop n Save, Carrefour and Giant are my favourite shopping destinations
- I attend baking classes at Community Centres

Gosh it sounds bad huh.

Right as promised, I've got to blog about my makeup workshop on Saturday! Before I dwell into that, I actually went for my breakfast at the 24 hr coffeeshop @ Khatib BLK800 plus. The Ban Mian there is yummy! And they also have this famous fried bee hoon. Wah that fried bee hoon really brings back fond memories of Euro96 and World Cup 98 cos that was what my dad, jie and I would have for supper! Of course that happened a very long time ago when I didn't have to worry about my bloody fats.

Then I rushed down to SSDCL to apply for my PDL license. Oh dear I feel like bursting into laughter already. You know what happened. Good old dear Alec volunteered to help me apply for the PDL license last week. So he took my basic theory slip and IC, then skippity skipped to Traffic Police Booth. He filled in the form, and happily handed over the documents. That was when the counter staff told him to look into the machine and asked him to read out alphabets and letters. And Alec actually obliged and blur blur took the eye test! Haha! The counter staff entered my IC number into the system and was about to issue the license… then it suddenly dawned on her that Alec obviously didn't look Jane-ish!
"Why you use someone else's IC?!" She snapped.
"I'm helping my friend apply…" Alec murmured.
"Cannot lar!"

LOL. But Alec got a free eye test. Now he knows he's still not color blind.

Stephy, Jie and I then went for the makeover workshop. We were supposed to learn how to achieve the trendiest looks this fall. Well, at the end of it, our consensus was that we didn'
t learn anything new at all. Ettusias makeup is more of the smooth and natural kind so their colours are really nude and limited. So even though they gave you the choice between glamour, ah girl and natural look, you basically look very much the same anyways. The only difference is the intensity of your eyeshadow. Haha! But I love their foundation- it's smooth and gives a healthy glow. They have this new separate mascara with a special comb brush which is good for separating lashes and preventing the clumpy spidery kind of lashes. And because the $20 fee was redeemable for purchase of Ettusias makeup, my jie and I spent a whopping $191 on Ettusias makeup! Oh Gosh. We fell right for their marketing gimmick. Maybe Steph is right. We women spend tones of money on makeup in an attempt to momentarily fill the emptiness in our hearts and to suppress the insecurity about our looks. Sounds damn pathetic. But on a positive note, I'd prefer xiaxue's argument- if you are blessed with a skill to enhance your looks, why not? Or would you choose to be naturally ugly?

The makeup workshop was apparently way too subtle for viva glams like Steph and I. After all the restrain, we were spurred into buying more bold makeup from M.A.C! The all new glittery eye liner is so glamorous! The glitter actually sticks on better than a similar eye liner from The Makeup Shop.

And I finally bought my white pleated skirt! My jie said it looked like school uniform. *hurt* =( It's supposed to be neat with a tinge of sweetie-pie look okai. Oh yes the speaker from Ettusias mentioned that Emerald Green and Royal Purple are the must haves this season. Steph and I got all excited whenever we saw any green or purple clothing. I ended up buying a retro off-shoulder royal purple top with polka dots trimmings from the HoneyBee shop @ FarEast. The sales assistant was notably thin and boopy. Quite worth checking out. =p

Went Victor’s Bowl @ Marina South for bowling with Alec after the shopping. I haven’t played for ages and I seemed to have improved! So fun so fun. My highest score was a whopping 115 which is considered near excellent by my standards (but only a just pass by Alec's standards. But who cares about his standards anyway?). I was very yaya about it for the rest of the day. I suspect all my weight-lifting paid off! Used the 10 pounds ball quite effortlessly and managed a little swing too. I even carried the 24-can coke carton at the BBQ after that. *smirks*

Yes u heard me right. I went for a BBQ that very same day. Gosh that's quite a lot of things accomplished within a day isn't it? Breakfast @Khatib, SSDCL, Makeup workshop, shopping, bowling, BBQ. Oh yes and before BBQ, there was grocery shopping @ Carrefour. BBQ was fabulous. I am a simple girl. Just feed me with heaps of sweet potatoes and I'm over the top. This time round, Alec reminded me to take a photo of my sweet potato. =)


Erm it looks Black. But that's not the point. It's healthy food.

Direct Link to this Post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com @ 2:12 PM

0 . . Comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home