Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JaYNe RULES.... ... the ToiLET.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
// between angels. insert img src before /div.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


* JaYNe *
17 Jan
Twenty 6
HMPS | SNGS | NJC | NTU


* Craze *
KickBoxing
Hip-hop dancing
Jogging
Piyogilates
Wii
PSP
DS
Sophie Kinsella
Health Magz
Newsweek
Guys who look good in PINK



* Wishes *
White Honda FIT
Waffle maker
Lasik
An Enormous House



* Goals *
Full Marathon
Masters in anything
Thread Water
Park a car



* Reads *

Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

~ OREO Cheesecake ~

Took leave on Friday so it was a 4 day looong weekend for me! *beams* But Monday is looming near and I've got to work tomorrow! *wails*

Not that work is dreadful anyway =) (I think my boss reads my blog).

Started having this really awful one-sided sore throat on Wednesday. Gosh it was damn pain. I was in the mood for TCM that day and marched bravely to the Medical Hall at Holland Drive, got myself this black ugly-looking drink with 24 different kinds of herbs, and gulped the whole bottle down together with a bottle of aloe-honey. God knows how many beetles , bees and roaches went into that drink. Tasted Horrendous. And it it wasn't of any help at all!

Having failed at the first attempt, I decided to try something less conventional - the use-poison-attack-poison (yi du gong du) method. So I pinned all my hopes on the BBQ on Thursday.

BBQ AGAIN? Haven't I already blogged about TWO BBQs?! YES. YET Another one. With another group of pple. Oh gosh it has become kinda like a weekly thingy for me. And steph just psychoed me to go to a Hawaiin BBQ Buffet @ ECP next Sunday. *explodes with oil squirting all over the place* Anyway, the food was simply irresistable. Japanese sweet potatoes, sambal prawns, sambal stingray, chilli sotong, otah, satay- all tasted juicy and heavenly! Even a harmless crabstick tasted Juicy! Unbelievable right?! On second thoughts, I think it's oily not juicy. Eeeks. Oh yes and the chin chow with longans was fabulous. One of the kind aunties told me she bought the big tub of chin chow from Sheng Siong. It even comes along with a big pack of honey. I must get it!!!

My throat was still really bad that night.

But it got better the next morning. And completely fine by Saturday! Yay! BBQ food rocks ok.

Went bowling on Friday morning at 9 plus. The place was almost full at that obscene hour???!Totally grossed up. Did I mention the cafe at Victor's bowl serves the best Orange Juice in the world??? Loads and loads of pulp. Played 5 games that day. My score was quite average for my standards. My score is stagnating already. Maybe I should really get a pretty pink personal ball! And pink bowling shoes! I'll be hyper motivated when I'm properly geared! Should I add them to my wish list??

Off to Carrefour and Sheng Siong in the afternoon. Bought ingredients to bake Oreo Cheesecake and not forgetting my chin chow and longans. The chin chow and longans was a success (how bad can it get right) but the cake was... erm....

I'll just say I give a 7/10 for taste and 2/10 for appearance. *wails* OK I've made up my mind not to bake a cake for my colleagues' birthday. I think I should really get myself an oven to perfect my skills. I want an OVEN!!

Spent almost 5 hours on the cross stitch yesterday.

Am I slow or what?!!?!!

Direct Link to this Post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com @ 3:39 PM

2 . . Comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Le Learn said…

    5 hrs and you can only manage that speck?! Even I can do better...

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger JayNe said…

    *wails* I can't bake a proper cheesecake and can't stitch efficiently. what else can i do?!!?!!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home