Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JaYNe RULES.... ... the ToiLET.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
// between angels. insert img src before /div.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


* JaYNe *
17 Jan
Twenty 6
HMPS | SNGS | NJC | NTU


* Craze *
KickBoxing
Hip-hop dancing
Jogging
Piyogilates
Wii
PSP
DS
Sophie Kinsella
Health Magz
Newsweek
Guys who look good in PINK



* Wishes *
White Honda FIT
Waffle maker
Lasik
An Enormous House



* Goals *
Full Marathon
Masters in anything
Thread Water
Park a car



* Reads *

Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Friday, November 11, 2005

 

~ Total Defence- Have you played YOUR part? Stock up on Food TODAY! ~

My colleagues gave a rating ranging from 7.5-9 out of 10 for my OREO Triple Indulgence Cheesecake!!! Oh dear it's bad. That leaves me so little room for improvement! *evil laugh* This deserves a little DANCE!

Like I said, CSC has a very nice culture. My colleagues are such kind and generous people. =))

Went down to EXPO for a site visit for my Covey event in the afternoon and seized the opportunity to visit the FOOD FARE! I spent a whopping $50 on food. Allow me to repeat. ON FOOD. Gosh. I'm on a strict diet leh. I think I'm suffering from one of those eating disorders. You know, those scronny girls who stuff themselves with loads of food and throw up everything after that, are termed as suffering from Bulimia. Surely there must be a medical term somewhere that defines people who are on a strict diet, and have the uncontrolled tendency to stock up on piles of food, but seriously have no idea when they can finish them??

OK maybe it's not an eating disorder. Maybe I just can't seem to get this story out of my head- I remember reading somewhere that there's this guy who survived an earthquake even though the rescue team found him only 2-3 wks later, cos he happened to be somewhere near his personal fridge when the tragedy happened and he managed to dig out some snacks while he was trapped in the rubble. I mean, you never know when a natural disaster might fall upon you, and it's always good to be prepared, isn't it? It's part of total defence.

Which reminds me of another guy whom everyone knows, swallowed a couple of televisions, computers, telephones, refridgerators and... yah I think you get the picture. He appeared on the Guinness book of record. Unless you're such a person who can feed on electronics or furniture, I think everyone should play their part in total defence by stocking up adequate food in the house and in the office.

I bought these:



Right. I placed this bag of stuff on the MRT floor and it does look like a suspicious-looking item. But on a serious note, I bought
- 5 Grains Oatmilk (for my mum)
- Cheese Fish Finger
- Dodo Fuzhou Fishballs (I've only tried 1 fuzhou fishball all my life. Oh god where have I been?!???!)
- Crispy Oyster Mushroom
- Crispy Fruit Snack (100% apples, bananas, mangos and pineapple)
- 2 teriyaki chicken paos
- 1 nutrisoy organic brown rice soyamilk
- Peanuts with corn coating
- 1 packet of tomatoes with herbs tuna
- 1 packet of lemon and dill salmon
- 1 packet of tomatoes with capsicum salmon with gravy (for pasta)

There was a stupid train fault on my way back from EXPO. Train was stuck for like 20-30 mins and I look 1 hr 40mins to reach home! But fret not, while everyone was looking exasperated, I made full use of the time and happily examined the labels and nutritional value of every single item I bought.

That bloody train still refused to move after I completed every single word on the packagings. -_-" But that's not the point. I actually enjoy reading food labels. They don't call me a health freak for nothing okai.

Oh yes, an interesting sight that my colleagues and I spotted during lunch time.



It's a kitten! Taking cover from the sun! So you see, I am not the only creature on this planet who is on a strict whitening regime.

Direct Link to this Post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com @ 10:55 PM

2 . . Comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey did you know you can get a free ipod pretty easily?
    just go to www.getipodsforfree.com, sign up and do an offer

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Blogger,
    Thanks for sharing ~ Total Defence- Have you played YOUR part? Stock up on Food TODAY! ~. I'm constantly searcing for deal ipod nano information and your post got my attention. I'm sure you have a lot of good info about deal ipod nano that you may want to share with your reader like me. I'm going to re-visit you soon for more info later. Hope you keep update your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home