Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JaYNe RULES.... ... the ToiLET.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
// between angels. insert img src before /div.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


* JaYNe *
17 Jan
Twenty 6
HMPS | SNGS | NJC | NTU


* Craze *
KickBoxing
Hip-hop dancing
Jogging
Piyogilates
Wii
PSP
DS
Sophie Kinsella
Health Magz
Newsweek
Guys who look good in PINK



* Wishes *
White Honda FIT
Waffle maker
Lasik
An Enormous House



* Goals *
Full Marathon
Masters in anything
Thread Water
Park a car



* Reads *

Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

~ Alec's Birthday BBQ at Yishun Dam ~

Oei. Stop rubbing your eyes. There's no typo in the title.

Yes, there is a DAM right here in Singapore. In YISHUN! And it's right at my doorstep! OK it's actually 3km from my house, but to a girl who has just completed 10km in 1 hr 14mins, 3km is like.. negligible?!?! *snorts*

I totally understand if you haven't heard of the Yishun Dam all your life if you don't stay in Yishun or if you're not a car lover. But if you love to zng your car and you haven't heard of Yishun Dam, Damn! I don't know where you've been man! It is THE place where car lovers hang out, talk all about cars, and bio around to see whose car is the most tiong one around! Ha!

Oh there was one particular car which caught our attention. Loads of colourful 80s style disco-like bulbs all over the car's bonnet and sound system (the bonnet lid was lifted) and the lights were dancing to the deafening music! Totally entertaining! Lol.

Anyway, it was 25th Nov- my dear alec's birthday, and we had a really fun BBQ there! The idea of having a BBQ was actually my suggestion *smirks* but all wouldn't have been possible without Alec's totally fabulous and efficient MUMMY! Alec smsed her the night before and everything was ready (from the disposable pit to the crayfish, fried bee hoon and juicy chicken wings and not forgetting jap sweet potatoes) the next day! Wow that was impressive man.



The sunset when we just arrived.


Alec and family



Alec the hawker and Jane the-girl-with-the-oily-face

And why was my face oily? Cos i was bbqing half of the time! I kinda like cooking so it wasn't exactly dreadful or anything. Just oily. But no complains cos if you see it in the more positive light as in literally, my face actually looked smooth and glossy. Anyway Alec said something I found rather amusing as I was bbqing. "You guai guai bbq k? I need to go ying chou -_-"

Oh yes. Presents. How can I forget to mention presents. Obviously I couldn't finish that bloody tedious cross-stitch (we've negotiated and i shall give it to him for christmas but it's still not even half done *panic*) so I got really guilty and bought him loads of pressies. A Transformers Honda Integrar Police Car (limited edition), permanent markers (to zng his car models and the mask figurines) and not forgetting the personal bowling ball (alec i still owe u $50 i know)! No wonder he loves me to bits.



Alec and loads and loads of friends



More photos HERE!

Direct Link to this Post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com @ 10:44 PM

3 . . Comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


3 Comments:

  • At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Blogger,
    ~ Alec's Birthday BBQ at Yishun Dam ~ is truly a nice piece of work!
    While looking for more information about baguette diamonds engagement rings,
    I see so much rubbish, that I am glad to find a blog like yours.
    My interest goes out to baguette diamonds engagement rings related information,
    but ~ Alec's Birthday BBQ at Yishun Dam ~ is a real inspiration for me.

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Blogger,
    I was looking for information about below wholesale diamonds when I discovered ~ Alec's Birthday BBQ at Yishun Dam ~, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
    But before I continue my search for below wholesale diamonds I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Blogger,
    During my search for information about below wholesale diamonds, I found your Blog,
    although ~ Alec's Birthday BBQ at Yishun Dam ~ isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to below wholesale diamonds related information, but I always admire a well written post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home