Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JaYNe RULES.... ... the ToiLET.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
// between angels. insert img src before /div.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


* JaYNe *
17 Jan
Twenty 6
HMPS | SNGS | NJC | NTU


* Craze *
KickBoxing
Hip-hop dancing
Jogging
Piyogilates
Wii
PSP
DS
Sophie Kinsella
Health Magz
Newsweek
Guys who look good in PINK



* Wishes *
White Honda FIT
Waffle maker
Lasik
An Enormous House



* Goals *
Full Marathon
Masters in anything
Thread Water
Park a car



* Reads *

Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Thursday, December 22, 2005

 

Seasons' Greetings! Say Hi to MY LOGCAKE!!!

Just came home from my second swimming lesson at Yishun Safra! Was raining the entire day but I still went for my lesson cos I've been so looking forward to it for the whole week! Every inch that I move stirs a sense of pride within me. *smirks*

I've got to express many thanks to Jeff for introducing me his friend and of course my instructor!! Oh what can I say... He's such a patient guy. (Or maybe he's patient cos I'm a fast and enthusiastic learner?!) Everyone's been asking me how much I'm paying for 1-to-1 lesson and seriously, I'll like to know too! Which was why I smsed my instructor at least 3 times prior the first meeting to ask him how much it'll cost. And he happily (and I think purposely) ignored all my queries about the fees. Maybe he had a hunch that I'll turn out to be decently chio. Right, if he's reading my blog, I bet he'll be rolling his eyes like 10 times and then demand that I pay an obscene amount at the end of the day. I mean anyone who has seen the stretch marks on my butt is bound to deduct at least 50 points from the how-chio-is-jayne score. And any girl who scores less than 50 points for chioness deserves to pay obscene amounts for swimming lessons- to compensate for the lack of incentives on the instructor's part.

Anyway, I think he's by large a really kind-hearted guy. He told me I wasn't fat even after he saw me in my swimsuit. And he even attempted to give an absurd look as if I'm way way short of being fat. For a moment I thought he sounded really convincing. =`)





What has a log cake got to do with swimming?



Well it hasn't. I'm just putting up this photo of a log cake cos I'm moving on to a new topic- It's CHRISTMAS!!! One of my favourite holidays of the year! And ladies and gentlemen, (oh gosh I think I'm sounding a bit like my colleague, Paul) this is not A LOG CAKE. This is THE LOG CAKE that was made by...
MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No!!! I can't believe it either!!! I couldn't have made this complicated-looking log cake all by myself, could I?!!?! I mean it's so pretty, it doesn't even look remotely edible.

OK, it wasn't exactly done all by myself. Some of it was group work and some of the ingredients were prepared before-hand by the chef. But everything else was done by me!!! I mixed the stuff, baked the sponge cake layer, spread the cream and fruits, and decorated it! Oh I'm so so proud of myself. I just ate a slice and awww awww awww... I think I can moan non-stop for the entire night.

Hey guys, can you not deduct that 50 points on the account that I can bake a really pretty logcake? Can? Pleeaase...?


I just made a new pair of specs last week and I promised the boss that I'll recommend the shop to all my friends if he quotes me a really reasonable price. So here goes! I got this really irresistably pretty, flashy, trendy, designer-style, slightly auntish, really cunning-looking specs from the shop called Daniel's Vision at Yishun Block 900+, near the famous Laksa stall. And it costs only $120! If you've seen me this week, you'll notice that I've been wearing blue, green and turquoise everyday just to match my specs! Perhaps, I should buy more turquoise outfits to match my specs! Or I could buy more specs to match my outfits!

Direct Link to this Post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com @ 11:10 PM

1 . . Comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Blogger,
    Your blog is wonderful, although Seasons' Greetings! Say Hi to MY LOGCAKE!!! isn't exactly what I was looking for: asscher cut diamond ring, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in asscher cut diamond ring, but during my search for more information I discovered Seasons' Greetings! Say Hi to MY LOGCAKE!!!, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home