Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JaYNe RULES.... ... the ToiLET.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
// between angels. insert img src before /div.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


* JaYNe *
17 Jan
Twenty 6
HMPS | SNGS | NJC | NTU


* Craze *
KickBoxing
Hip-hop dancing
Jogging
Piyogilates
Wii
PSP
DS
Sophie Kinsella
Health Magz
Newsweek
Guys who look good in PINK



* Wishes *
White Honda FIT
Waffle maker
Lasik
An Enormous House



* Goals *
Full Marathon
Masters in anything
Thread Water
Park a car



* Reads *

Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

~ Cookies @ Phoon Huat, Durians @ Geylang, BBQ and Risk @ Changi Chalet! ~

The title just about summarises all that I did throughout the week! A happening happening week- As usual! *beams*

Reflection is definitely an integral part towards nirvana. Which is why I've been reflecting quite a bit these days and I came up with an analysis of myself. I need constant excitement in my life. I need something NEW and ALTERNATIVE to look forward to all the time. I am addicted to exploration, discovery and the euphoria that comes with it.

And my analysis has got to be true cos I can't come up with any other explanation as to why I pack my schedule with:
- tuitions
- hip-hop dancing
- sensual dancing
- weight lifting @ home
- dice-stacking
- yoga in the office gym
- jogging in the office gym
- yoga @ home
- jogging around yishun ring road
- yoga in yishun park
- kick-boxing @ sports council
- swimming @ safra
- baking pastries and cakes @ phoon huat
- blogging
- writing diary
- cross stitch
- reading (I just bought another 2 bks from auction)
- (about to organise a committee to learn) Pilates in the office
- driving lessons
- BBQs, chalets and sweet potatoes
- Frequent holidays to Bangkok (!!! Yes! I'm going to BKK yet again! On Friday! OMG I can't wait!!!)

And I do most of them on a weekly/daily basis.

I think it's getting kinda worrying now that the matter is getting a bit out of hand, as in literally- I cannot control my hands at all! I promised Alec I'll only learn belly dancing after I've passed my driving but there's nothing I can do but to just stare helplessly at my hands as they move swiftly on their own and type 'belly dancing classes' on google.

Yeah, I know, it's that bad.

So as I was saying, to satisfy my thirst for learning, I went to Phoon Huat again on Wed and this time round, to learn to bake 3 types of new yr cookies:
1. Pineapple Roll
2. Almond and Cashew Cookies
3. Almond Cookies



They taste absolutely heavenly. The golden buttery crust of the pineapple roll melts readily in the mouth... the pineapple filling is chewy, not too sweet and is made from the finest pineapples. The almond and cashew cookie is very very crunchy and every single bite is filled healthy nuts roasted to perfection. The almond cookie is the most deceiving with its pale and harmless outlook... The outer crust is soft, powdery and meltish, while the inner part is crunchy and nuttilicious!

My only regret is I don't have an oven @ home to bake more of them. *wails and bolds 'Oven' in my wishlist*


Friday marked my first experience eating Durians @ Geylang! I always wanted to do that cos that seems so Singaporean and exciting! I managed to persuade Alec (who was totally not in a durian mood) to bring me there after shopping at Toa Payoh. The big big D24 durian costed a whopping 20 bucks and the flesh was the pale yellow bitter kind with the alcoholic taste, which wasn't really my favourite but the experience was priceless! (My favourite is still the humongous durian that my dad happened to pick at Yishun Park last year)

Last night or rather this morning was BBQ at the Changi Chalet. Reached home at 530am and woke up @ 9 plus to give tuition! Yeah I'm really pushing my eye bags and dark circles to the limit. Anyway, BBQ was good with cheese hotdogs and of cos sweet potatoes! The BBQ started only at 10pm and Alec and I were famished by then so we went to eat the all famous Changi Nasi Lemak before that. I like the sweet Chilli with crispy Ikan Bilis! We were also really amused by unique way the way the shopkeeper packed the rice.




My first attempt at RISK! My army was dressed in Blue and I had conquered Europe and half of Asia when I left. My strategy- Act ke lian whenever someone attacks you and keep a really low profile as you patiently build up a strong massive troop while others stage wars against one another. As LL would have put it- Jian4. *smirks*

Direct Link to this Post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com @ 5:27 PM

0 . . Comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home