Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JaYNe RULES.... ... the ToiLET.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
// between angels. insert img src before /div.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


* JaYNe *
17 Jan
Twenty 6
HMPS | SNGS | NJC | NTU


* Craze *
KickBoxing
Hip-hop dancing
Jogging
Piyogilates
Wii
PSP
DS
Sophie Kinsella
Health Magz
Newsweek
Guys who look good in PINK



* Wishes *
White Honda FIT
Waffle maker
Lasik
An Enormous House



* Goals *
Full Marathon
Masters in anything
Thread Water
Park a car



* Reads *

Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

~ THE Legendary Gucci Wallet!!!! ~

Oh my Gawd.


OH MY GAWD.


That is THE elegant, classy, gorgeous and heavenly legendary Gucci Black Eclipse Long Wallet that has been sitting patiently on the top of my wish list for months. And it costs an earth-shattering $720.

SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS.

Gosh. That's a grossly obscene amount of money there. No I still can't believe it. And my goose bumps still get all erected at the mention of Gucci or $720.

I mean u dun get to see a $720 wallet everyday do u? I'm sure I'm not over-reacting here and you have to admit that was exactly how you reacted too when you first got a branded (as in really designer brand kind of branded) article!!!

And if you've known me well enough, you'll have long suspected that I couldn't have bought the immensely elegant and pricey wallet with my own hard-earned cash. I mean I'll happily spend $72 on 10 items anytime but to part with $720 at one shot?!!!?!!!
Gosh that's as difficult as telling me to do a cartwheel.


It's just not in me.

But it's so Alec.

Yes, not only did he buy a $720 Gucci bag for me, he very happily bought a Fendi bag for him mummy during the same shopping trip. $999. =) I actually think the present for his mum is way overdue- as in he has been his mum's son for the past 24 yrs and hasn't bought anything decent for her at all. It's high time. But a $720 pressie for my insignificant 24th birthday? For the gf who takes him for granted, is unreasonable, likes to dig her nose and stick the pi sai on his face, pulls his nipple hair and leg hair.......

OMG... Am I worth it?

FAQ
1. Is my boyfriend like freaking rich?!?!!
A: He could have been prior that fateful shopping trip.

2. Does this mean I am obliged to marry him?
A: Gosh, that question sprang up in my head right after the 'how much is it?!' qtn. I blurted it out and Alec's reply was- "no need lar... =()" He kinda smiled and frowned at the same time. I thought he looked really cute and his reply was rather sweet.


3. What am I going to get him for his next birthday?! Surely I can't be that off his standards right?
A: Alec's answer was- no need lar. anything lor! =))

4. How many Gs are there on the wallet?
A: I'll have to count and blog about it in my next entry. Stephy is betting on 240 Gs which makes each G $3. I'm placing my bets on $5 per G. We'll see.

Direct Link to this Post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com @ 11:25 PM

0 . . Comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home