Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JaYNe RULES.... ... the ToiLET.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
// between angels. insert img src before /div.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


* JaYNe *
17 Jan
Twenty 6
HMPS | SNGS | NJC | NTU


* Craze *
KickBoxing
Hip-hop dancing
Jogging
Piyogilates
Wii
PSP
DS
Sophie Kinsella
Health Magz
Newsweek
Guys who look good in PINK



* Wishes *
White Honda FIT
Waffle maker
Lasik
An Enormous House



* Goals *
Full Marathon
Masters in anything
Thread Water
Park a car



* Reads *

Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

~ NJC Class Outing!!! I miss School..!!!~

A Class Outing last Thurs consisting of 4 people! Not a fantastic turnout but it was still a great time to catch up nonetheless. =)

Spent the entire dinner giving updates of one anothers' lives, reminiscing the past, and eating cakes.
Xiaochong, the guy in purplish blue, is doing Industrial Attachment and takes photos as a professional hobby. He kept psychoing Steph and I to get married so that he can help us take wedding photos. But of cos Stephy and I weren't psychoed cos there isn't anyone whom we're dying to marry except to each other, if that's socially acceptable. I did however volunteer myself and Steph to be his guinea pigs for makeover shots! Next to him is of course Stephy - who is probably the only friend I've got. And beside Stephy is probably the only friend Stephy has got too - and that's ME!

Calvin, the guy on the extreme right, has just completed studfies in Michigan and will be earning like Huge Huge bucks in US. I was drooling all over him that night.... cos I want him to help me buy Victoria's Secret BRAS!!!!! He shared about his interview at Microsoft which was quite an experience really! The interview lasted 3 days and included a free 5*hotel stay with free flight, free transport and free food all thrown into the interview package! Mr. Calvin is looking for a beautiful, fair, demure, submissive wife who cooks and maintains her figure. Sounds a bit like me mah, but then again, not that I'm dying to qualify and anyway, we agreed that a Vietnamese wife would fit the bill.

The night ended on a high note with Mango Mousse Cake and Chewy Aunt Amy Chocolate Fudge Cake.

Awww... How I miss the days back in NJC. Xiaochong and I sleeping in GP class, and me attempting to draw a tortoise on his arm while he's fast asleep. My crush seated with his gang of liverpool supporters at the back of the class. My 10 other crushes in school. Calvin canoeing and training everyday. Stephy sleeping in all classes, including her dad's class. Jillian, Steph, Ling, Jasmine, Anna and I talking perpetually. Ling and how we'll bite each other. The Ba Zhang and her mumbling of the course notes. Computing project and super kind Jeffrey whom I'm eternally grateful to. Tianyao the irritance (Can u believe I miss him a liiittle too?! =)). Ker Wee- my favourite guy, who was really sweet. Gave me a lovely jar and jelly beans and called me his favourite girl too. Chong Meng and the nasi brani that he insisted on feeding me. My 2 handsome angel and mortal from the junior class. They showered me with loads of letters and handmade gifts - I kept them all! Everyone was so jealous cos they were the 2 cutest guys in the whole junior class. Someday, I'm going to go on 'Super Sunday' show and search for them. Mr Chan and his overflowing nose hair, and how he confessed that he thought of me the first thing when he saw his reflection in the mirror the next morning. Smelly Almond Pudding and how I puked bubbly saliva into Xiaochong's plastic spoon. Dye-ing hair @ Jillian's place. And the western food uncle who was damn crappy. I love his lamb chop.

I miss school. Girls and boys, everyone misses school. Treasure your school days horkay?!?!!

Direct Link to this Post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com @ 10:37 PM

0 . . Comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home