Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JaYNe RULES.... ... the ToiLET.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
// between angels. insert img src before /div.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


* JaYNe *
17 Jan
Twenty 6
HMPS | SNGS | NJC | NTU


* Craze *
KickBoxing
Hip-hop dancing
Jogging
Piyogilates
Wii
PSP
DS
Sophie Kinsella
Health Magz
Newsweek
Guys who look good in PINK



* Wishes *
White Honda FIT
Waffle maker
Lasik
An Enormous House



* Goals *
Full Marathon
Masters in anything
Thread Water
Park a car



* Reads *

Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Friday, May 26, 2006

 

~ Cry for me. I'm losing my (anal) Virginity today ~

Gosh. Pls. Mr. Endoscope, will u pls be gentle with me? Pl.. Pleease???



Oh dear. I can't do this.

My goose bumps refuse to go down.

My heart is thumping wildly.

Even my facial hairs are perpetually erect.


Oh gosh I'm hyperventilating. I'm so stressed up. I think my bowels might just refuse to budge. I won't empty my intestines regardless of the piles of laxatives given. And who knows, the doctor might be so pissed with all the shit still in my intestines, he'll bar me from colonoscopy.


I suspect there is all likelihood that that would happen. Afterall, it has been 4 hrs since I took the laxative pills. And I don't feel a thing.

Gosh. How how how.

I was so so worried, I googled to find out exactly what the doctor would be doing to me tomorrow. On hindsight, I think I'm too smart for my own good. I found colonoscope.org and technically, that was when I started to hyperventilate.


You see that evil-looking doctor in the picture? He's not even opening his eyes! He's doing what they call Sedation.

" This is done by giving you medications through an IV, which will make you drowsy and decrease any pain. You may even fall asleep, but don't expect this. Often patients don't recall having the procedure at all. This effect is known as short term amnesia, and may result from some of the medications that are used. "

I'm about to be sodemised by an Endoscope, and I probably won't recall much after the ordeal?!!? Sounds scandalous!!! And if you look at the picture carefully enough, that evil-looking doctor only has 3 fingers! And the patient has got what, 3-4 fingers?!?! Are they sure colonoscopy is for ME? A 5-fingered human being???


"Once you are sedated, assistants will closely monitor you and record your vital signs. They will also assist the doctor and give medications to make you comfortable. Your colonoscopy will be accomplished using specialized instruments. A colonoscope is a long, flexible tube with a light and lens at the tip.

You will lay comfortably on your left side facing away from the doctor as the examination begins. A brief rectal examination will be done, then the scope will be placed into your anus and moved carefully around your entire colon."


OUCH.

And why lay on my left? Why not right?! Why???!! This is not making sense.




"Sometimes it's necessary to have you change position to help the scope pass easily. You may be asked to slowly roll to one side or on to your back. Occasionally an assistant will need to apply pressure with their hands on your abdomen to help the endoscope move forward. These are normal maneuvers."


Help the endoscope MOVE FORWARD? What does that mean?!!!?! Gosh I can almost feel the endoscope knocking against the walls of my intestines.

*FAINTS*

Direct Link to this Post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com @ 12:07 AM

0 . . Comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home