Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JaYNe RULES.... ... the ToiLET.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
// between angels. insert img src before /div.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


* JaYNe *
17 Jan
Twenty 6
HMPS | SNGS | NJC | NTU


* Craze *
KickBoxing
Hip-hop dancing
Jogging
Piyogilates
Wii
PSP
DS
Sophie Kinsella
Health Magz
Newsweek
Guys who look good in PINK



* Wishes *
White Honda FIT
Waffle maker
Lasik
An Enormous House



* Goals *
Full Marathon
Masters in anything
Thread Water
Park a car



* Reads *

Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

~ My All New COACH BAG!!! ~

OH MY GOD.

I walked into the Coach Boutique @ Raffles City yesterday evening, fell horribly IN LOVE with a Coach Bag and bought it.
I BOUGHT IT.

$905.

Oh mi gosh. It's so pretty... I feel like crying! =`)

Direct Link to this Post

Image hosted by Photobucket.com @ 6:27 PM

7 . . Comments

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


7 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi...just dropped by & saw ur blog! Read thru, & u mentioned tt u are tanned, with curly hair in reality! Cant tell at all!
    Well, can u share with me on the whitening products that you use in your regime? Seems so effective! :p
    Also, I'm borned with natural curls as well, & i hate having to rebond my hair every 1/2 yr. Do u rebond so often too, so as to keep out the curls? Any hair tips to share as well??
    Thanks! :)

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger JayNe said…

    Hi there! Thank u for reading my blog so thoroughly =) Sure, i'm happy to share!

    I use the following whitening products for my face:
    - Fancl Whitening Essence (Day and Night) It's really effective!
    - Olay UV Whitening Cream (Usually at night. Effective too!)
    - Fancl Whitening Sunblock Lotion with SPF30

    And I usually put on makeup (with SPF) to work so it helps to block off the sun.

    I use Nivea whitening body cream for my body but it only mosturises and doesn't really help for whitening. The most effective thing is to avoid the sun AT ALL COSTS, and that includes holding an umbrella wherever there is sunlight. You can try to match it with your clothing or bring a really pretty umbrella so u can still feel cool and make a statement out of it. Ha!

    As for the curls, yes I do rebond ever so often.. *wails* Like once every 4-8 months. Soft rebonding is smoother, more natural and less damaging, but the effect lasts only for about 4 months for really curly hair.

    Hope that helps! ;)

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, It's so nice of you to share cos' I too have the same problem with you and passerby. *Sight*

    Being tanned from young and natural curls!!! Rebond my hair every 8 months and I really hate it so much.

    I'm gonna get those whitening stuffs and hope it works on me.

    Thanks Jane! =D

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ya...gers with natural curls have such a headache. Unfortunately, it seems that my hair has been dropping alot after numerous times of rebonding.... Really dun know what to do with it: My hair is messy now, but can't rebond! :( My self-esteem is going low..:( Any other advice??

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger JayNe said…

    you can try soft rebonding! I've got a good friend with a similar problem as yours.. she tried soft rebonding and her hair is now super soft, straight, shiny and smooth! And because soft rebonding doesn't make your hair fall flat, your hair will appear more voluminous. It's also less damaging so there will be less hair loss. We go to Magnitude Salon at Lucky Plaza. Can call the boss Ken @ 68361695 =)) Cost abt $180 for long hair.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool...thanks alot. will try it out one of these day.

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey...booked an appt and will be going down to do my soft rebonding...i mentioned u as in you recommend ...u won't mind ya?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home